Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesday's Workout

Amazingly, I was not too sore today. Hands holding up well, however, I am beginning to develop some parasthesias of my left fifth finger. During my 10 minute jerk set yesterday, the bells got a bit out of position for the last couple of minutes and compressed my ulnar nerve. Hopefully things will go away with my rest day tomorrow. Coach is now starting to play with my jerk pace as is seen in today's workout:

Warm Up: Rib Pull/Arm Sweep/Swing/MP/OAJ/Jerk/Snatch
Jerk(2x28kg) 5 minutes @ 10/10/9/9/9 = 47
Snatch(28kg) 6 minutes @ L - 15/15/15 ----> R - 15/15/15
OAJ(32kg) 15/15 x 1
Swing(32kg) 30/30 x 1

Was supposed to do a set of OAJ(40kg) 10/10 but just one rep on the left side really aggrevated my 5th finger parasthesia so I decided to pass today. My snatch drop continues to improve. I have been working the drop with the lighter weights during my warm up and I think I am starting to groove the pattern. Rest day tomorrow......

1 comment: