Monday, February 7, 2011

GO PACK GO

It was a very exciting conclusion to a great Super Bowl and not only did my truly favorite team win ( I was born and raised a Cheesehead) but they beat my new team's (Browns) arch rival. So it was a win, win situation for me.

Forgot to post my workout from last Friday:
Warm Up
Indian Clubs
HS Swing(32kg) 20 reps in 30 sec with 15 sec rest x 15 sets

Today, I rolled out of bed bright and early, which was especially difficult since I stayed up late to watch the post game hype, to hit the basement. Tried the Swing drop sets today.

Warm Up: Pec Stretch, Stick Stretch, Face Pull, Rotational Scap Pullaparts
Indian Clubs: 5 minutes
HS Swing Drop Sets
*40kg, 32kg, 28kg, 24kg - 10 reps with each weight in 1 minute
*30 sec rest
*10 sets
SLDL(2x20kg) 5/5 x 3 sets

No comments: