Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Workout

Since I have started working the shoulder mobility drills on the Mobilitywod site I have noticed my shoulder feeling better than ever before. In fact, I have even begun to have thoughts of getting on the platform again. I think I am going to start introducing a bit more overhead work (ie. double jerks, one arm jerks, one arm and double long cycle) and see how things go.

Mobility - first rib, thoracic spine, pec minor
Warm Up (16kg) - various exercises
Fitness Protocol:
*Snatch(24kg) 16 rpm x 6 minutes - hand switch at 3 min mark
*2 minutes rest
*OAJ(24kg) 16 rpm x 6 minutes - hand switch at 3 min mark
*2 minutes rest
*OALCCJ(24kg) 8 rpm x 6 minutes - hand switch at 3 min mark

12-18 months ago I would do that workout on an easy day. Today I was huffing and puffing my way through. Will see how the shoulder feels tomorrow. No pain issues while doing the set.

1 comment:

Franck said...

HI!!!!

I hope that you will comme back on platform.

bye.

Franck from France