Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday's Workout - Snatch Video

Getting slammed with more snow today.....when will it stop?!?

Warm Up
Jerk(2x28kg) 5 minutes @ 7 rpm
10 min rest
Snatch(28kg) 8 minutes @ L14/14/14/14 ----> R14/14/14/14
OAJ(32kg) 15/15 x 1
Swing(40kg) 30/30 x 1
Swing(32kg) 40/40 x 1

Jerks felt good, but I can tell I haven't been doing them for awhile. Triceps fatigued. Knee held up pretty well. Snatches also went well. Shot some video from the side as I wanted to focus on my backswing especially as I fatigue. Shoulders were pretty tired after the jerk/snatch sets. Gave the OAJ a shot with the 40kg but just didn't have the strength so I dropped down to the 32kg bell. Swings were tough due to tender hands, but I got it done.


1 comment:

Jakeheke said...

Your back swing is good.When you drop the bell with left hand, you lift your heels up an goes to the toe. In right hand you do slight bacward bending and stays with whole foot. I usually lost my back swing when I lost the connection between bell and my body! Then bell is doing "free" drop and tug my han in bottom.That distroe my backswing.When I get tired,I "forgot" that part!