Tuesday, May 11, 2010

More Snatches....Shoulder Feeling Better

My shoulder actually felt better today after a limited workout yesterday. Still just stuck with the snatches and swings today. Avoided jerks hoping that my shoulder will continue to heal quickly so I can get back to training. The good news is that my snatches are where the work is needed and I can still do these pain free.

Warm Up
Snatch(32kg) 6 minutes @ L15/15/15 ---> R15/15/15
Swing(40kg) 30/30

Sucking wind today with a slight upper respiratory bug, but I was able to get the set done. Might consider some light jerks on Thursday or just rest through the rest of the week depending how I feel over the next couple of days.

1 comment:

Jakeheke said...

As you remember,in th-2 is coming nerve to trachea! 2 costa moves together with th-2. Perhaps the problem of your wind bug comes there! Put your left hand fingers to anterior side of ribs. Make steady press and same time make circulation movement (from anterior midline to backward)with your right hand. Right hand is lever and left hand is directing movement to ribs!Mobilise ribs from 2-6 bouth sides. It saids that 4 reps per rib is enough.
I have good experiens of that treatment!