Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Who Is That Guy?

Who is that guy? Where did all the hair come from? Where is that guy's neck?
I was looking through some old photos on my computer and came across this gem. That is me in 1989. A freshman in college. It was the peak of my size, around 260. I was playing offensive line at the time. About 2 months after this photo, I suffered a severe knee injury and that was the end of my football career. I started dropping weight soon thereafter. Currently I weigh in around 190-195lb. Hard to believe I was that big.....

Decided to fit in a workout today instead of getting up tomorrow morning.

Warm Up: Pec Stretch, Stick Shrug, Face Pull, Rotational Scap Pullaparts
Indian Club: 5 minutes
HS Swing(32kg) 20 reps in 30 sec/15 sec rest x 15 sets
SLDL(24kg) 5/5 x 3 sets
Decline Pushups 10 x 3 sets

1 comment:

Mark Reifkind said...

it's always interesting to look back at those types of photos.It's hard to believe I weighed what I used to weigh for so long as well.

and , hair is overated :))

keep up the good work.