Friday, July 16, 2010

And Know For Something Completely Different.....

Decided to mix it up a bit today. It was a nice evening and I felt like working out in the backyard. Instead of hauling some bells out of the dungeon, I grabbed two red bands, two purple bands, my Gymboss, and let the pain begin......

RBT Tabata Leg Protocol - 20 minutes of 20 sec on/10 sec off
-used all red bands except for speed squats where used double purples in cross over position. This was an absolute leg killer.

RBT Reactive Core Protocol - 10 minutes of 45 sec on/15 sec off

In just over 30 minutes I was smoked aerobically and my legs and core were screaming. Will see how sore this makes me this weekend.

PS: If you want to see video of the protocols, search back in my archives over the past 1-2 weeks and you will find YouTube clips of both protocols.

No comments: