Thursday, January 6, 2011

Early Morning Workout #2

Had to start a bit earlier today as I had a 7:30 AM meeting today......so I was up at 0515 and done by 0600. Sure is nice to be done with the workout when I get home from work. More time to spend with the family and take part in the kids activities without worrying about fitting in a workout.

Warm Up: Pec Stretch, Stick Shrug, Face Pull, Rotational Scap Pullaparts
Indian Clubs - 5 minutes various patterns
HS Swing(32kg) 20 reps in 30 sec/15 sec rest x 15 sets

Done.
Shoulder is actually feeling best it has in a long time. I think it may be because I have stopped snatching again and continue to only do swings. Perhaps the indian clubs are playing a role too?

1 comment:

Mark Reifkind said...

matt

contrary to popular wisdom I have found the hardstyle, over the top snatch MUCH easier on my shoulder than gs style corkscrew.

the same with all the spiral rotation in the gs movements in general,much more efficient but lots more torque on the spine and shoulders