Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Early Morning Workout

My life has been getting more and more hectic with work and the kids getting involved in more activities. My time for working out has been getting pinched. So I decided to try to workout in the morning before work which means rise and shine around 5:20 AM. I am not usually a morning workout guy, but today things went OK.

Warm Up: Pec Stretch, Stick Shrug, Face Pull, Rotational Scap Pullaparts
Indian Clubs: 5 minutes various patterns
HS Roundabouts (24kg) 40 reps in 1 minute/30 seconds rest x 15 sets
SLDL(16kg) 10/10 x 3 sets

Finished around 6:20 AM. Breakfast, shower, and made it to work by 7:30AM. Worked out well tonight not having to try to fit in a workout after getting home from work. I will continue to give this a try. I think it will work best with my schedule and continue to allow me a regular workout.

No comments: