Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday Snatches

Warm Up: Pec Stretch, Stick Shrug, Face Pull, Rotational Scap Pullapart
Snatch VO2 Max Protocol(16kg) 8 reps per 15 sec/15 sec rest
*alternating arms each set
*50 sets total (25R/25L)
*HR at completion - 134
RBT Cross Over Squats - 20 reps x 3 sets

Also spent some time playing with a new GS snatch technique as outlined in the video below from Igor Morozov. I have a lot of work to do with this, but I think it could be an interesting change in technique for me. I did several sets of 20 reps with each hand starting with 16kg then moved up to the 20kg and 24kg bells

4 comments:

Boris T said...

Very interesting video and technique. I really enjoyed watching him read from the book and snatch with his free hand.

MKSchinabeck said...

Yeah, it is pretty entertaining.

Boris T said...

Been trying it quite weird still not fully tuned into the whole lean back thing.

MKSchinabeck said...

Keep at it. I have been playing with this quite a bit and actually like the technique quite a bit.