Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday Workout

Having a rough weekend at work. Yesterday I got clipped for 12 hours, but today was much better and I was able to get home at a reasonable time and get in a workout.

Warm Up: Pec Stretch, Stick Shrug, Face Pull, Rotational Scap Pullapart
Indian Clubs: 5 minutes various exercises
Snatch/1 Arm LCCJ/Goblet Squat Ladder(24kg)
*Left: 1 snatch/1LCCJ/1 squat ---> Repeat on Right
*Left: 2 snatch/2LCCJ/2squat ---> Repeat on Right
*continue until Left: 10 snatch/10 LCCJ/ 10 squat ---> Repeat on Right
*Don't put bell down until done
*31 minutes continuous work - HR 160 at completion

This was a great flow drill. Really had me working hard at the end. Have been really working on the new snatch technique which is working very well for me.

2 comments:

Jakeheke said...

What have you changed in your snatch tecnique ?

MKSchinabeck said...

Jake I have playing with Morozov's technique. See the video from last week on my blog. It was posted on IGx.