Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Swing Variations

Rough day at work....didn't feel like working out, bit the bullet and did it anyways:

Swing variations:
24kg 2 handed swing x 20 reps
24kg 1 handed swing 10L/10R
Double 24kg swings x 20 reps

Did 4 rounds of the above circuit nonstop.  All swings were done on the minute.  12 minutes total of swings - 240 reps

24kg LCCJ Right hand for 1 minute
24kg LCCJ Left hand for 1 minute

Did 6 minutes of consecutive work without rest (3 sets right/3 sets left)

This was my first time trying double 24kg swings.  They were very challenging.  My heartrate soared after each double set.
As usual, I felt great after working out.  My mind was clear, work was forgotten, and I was able to enjoy the rest of the night with the family.  Got to love kettlebells.  What other type of exercise can give you such a comprehensive workout in a mere 18 minutes?

Monday Workout

Full R phase Z-health followed by shoulder mobility drills

No comments: