Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday Late Night

Due to various commitments I didn't hit the basement until 9:15 PM. This is not my favorite time to workout, but I had no other choice today.

Warm Up
Jerk(2x32kg) 5 minutes @ 6 rpm
10 minute rest
Snatch(28kg) 6 minutes @ L 17/17/17 ----> R 17/17/17
OAJ(40kg) 11/11
OAJ(40kg) 8/8
Swing(40kg) 30/30

Jerks felt solid again even at the faster rate. Could have gone longer. Snatches feeling better and better each time. Less thinking about the finger lock and just letting my body do it which seems to be making a big difference. The last few reps on each side were a bit dicey, but otherwise the snatch set felt very strong. Compared to before the finger lock, my forearms are much less pumped at the completion of the set.....this is a good. Now I just need to continue working on my conditioning.

No comments: