Tuesday, March 23, 2010

More 32kg Snatching

Warm Up
Jerk(2x28kg) 5 min @ 8 rpm
10 min Rest
Snatch(32kg) 6 min @ L15/15/14 ----> R15/15/14
OAJ(40kg) 10/10
Swing(40kg) 30/30 x 2 sets
CC Full Squat 30/30 x 2 sets

Jerks continue to feel better. My knee is back to normal. I think adding some regular leg work into my GS routine has made a significant improvement in my overall knee health. Snatches also went well. My legs really fatigued by the end of the set. Also re-opened a small skin tear on my left pinky. This is pretty minor and should not give me much trouble by Thursday. OAJ and swings with the 40kg are getting easier, but are not particularily enjoyable, especially the swings. However, I am beginning to see how they are improving my snatches and are helping me groove my pelvic shift and use of my legs on the ascent of the snatch. Off tomorrow.

No comments: