Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Good Day Gone Bad

Crazy day at work, but I knew it was coming so I was up and out early this morning. Things went well and I was amazed to get home at a reasonable time. However, before I could hit the bells I was called back to work. This messed things up and caused me to have a later than ideal workout tonight.

Warm Up: Rib Pull/Arm Sweep/Swing/MP/OAJ/Jerk/Snatch
Jerk(2x28) 7 minutes @ 9 rpm
Planned 14 minute rest which turned into 21 minutes due to multiple rapid fire pages that had to be dealt with.
Snatch(28kg) 8 minutes @ L 16/16/16/16 ----> R 16/16/16/11
OAJ(40kg) 7/7 x 1 (skipped second set due to time issues)
Swing(32kg) 40/40 x 1

Snatches felt very strong today particularly on the left. Probably could have squeaked out the remaining 6 reps needed on the left. The right side also felt strong, but I decided to shut it down early again instead of re-injuring my right hand skin tear.

No comments: