Sunday, December 7, 2008

16kg and 24kg Jerks

Jerk day today.  Shot some video for coaching reasons.  I need to play with my camera position for the next clip as my entire body is not visible.  Felt good today, especially the 24kg jerks.

Started with Z Health I-Phase foot/ankle/knee drills.

Workout:
Double Jerk(16kg) 10 RPM x 6 minutes
Double Jerk(24kg) 6 RPM x 2 minutes x 4 sets
Swings(24kg) 40R/40L x 2 sets
1 Arm Row(24kg) 5R/5L x 2 sets
Front Squat(24kg) 10 x 2 sets




Clip of my 16kg Jerk set




Clip of my 24kg set.  Still working on my rack and breathing.  Also need to work on getting my knees straight in the rack.  Any comments would be appreciated.

2 comments:

Renee Yorkievitz, RKC said...

Whoo-hoo...look at you going high tech with the video!

Awesome!

~Renee

Unknown said...

Impressive!

You really do have the 'C' cup thing worked out, don't you? Lookin' good. You probably will win at the Arnold!