Monday, June 9, 2008

Rest Day

Took the day off.  Went to the pool with the kids and tried to stay cool.  We have been in the high 90's and humid for several days.

Did shoulder mobility exercises tonight.

Great post on the DD Forum today by Jordan Vezina discussing technique to save the hands while snatching.  His video clip is absolutely awesome.  I have been attempting to figure this technique out on my own for many months and just recently have begun to make strides.  I just wish I had seen this video a year ago.  It would have saved my hands much trauma.  Played around a bit with this technique tonight......huge improvement on hand wear and tear.  I am now looking forward to my next long snatch day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This weather is the best! This is the kind of weather we had in Louisville every summer. How I miss it. I hope you enjoyed the pool. Did you get my email earlier? I put up a pool this past weekend. After my workout, I ate and then lounged in the pool. Very refreshing.