Monday, October 13, 2008

SSST Training

Another round of the SSST training.  Rest periods down to 40 seconds today.  I really need to work on the overhead hand-hand switch before the weather gets to bad to workout outside.  I don't want to be dropping my 24kg in the basement.  I have already done it 2 winters ago and still have a hole in the rug to prove it!!!

24kg snatch 10L/10R with 40 seconds rest between sets x 12 sets  (24o snatches)

My wife did:
8kg snatch 10L/10R with 40 second rest x 5 sets
12kg snatch 10L/10R with 40 seconds rest x 5 sets.

4 comments:

Todd Pigram said...

Nice.. Both of you keep up the good work...

Todd

MKSchinabeck RKC said...

Thanks Todd. How is your soreness?

Todd Pigram said...

My inner quads were tender, however, I went on with the routine. I died at 265 reps. I will be doing it again on Wednesday. i hope to improve. I don't feel it today. It would be easier if i had some 16kgs.
Talk to you soon.

Todd

Renee Yorkievitz, RKC said...

Great job to you and your wife! Isn't it nice to have a training partner at home? Your wife is doing great with the 12kg snatches too! I worked pistols this w/e...not pretty. I also began RoP (unilaterally) from the ETK workbook for some better structure in my routine.

Renee